Work at High Bandwidth
At High Bandwidth, we thrive in an exciting, diverse, fast-paced work environment that provides both flexibility and new experiences through client work in a variety of industries, as well as strategic partnerships. Growth is always our goal—see what opportunities we have available and join our team of superheroes!
High Bandwidth (HB) is a full-service creative marketing agency in Dallas, Texas. We are looking for a business savvy Account Manager who can take on a multi-functional role managing clients, assigning projects to our internal teams, and providing job cost analysis. Are you a highly talented self-starter with 3 to 5 years of experience who can manage the administrative and creative side? Previous experience in this industry working in a digital or marketing agency or equivalent client-side experience is a MUST. This is a mix of remote and onsite work. Being a patient people person is key. You need to be a team player, process-driven, and detail-oriented with an uncanny ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of client personalities. The most critical requirement is your ability to take detailed notes from clients and disseminate precise project information to our team of designers, copywriters, web developers, programmers, and vendors.
We are looking for a forward-thinking and empathetic individual who takes ownership and delivers quality. You will work with our Account Director and make sure our agency is running smoothly. We need a problem-solver who can serve as a key point of contact for our internal team and our clients. Your daily duties will include prioritizing activities, communicating with clients, assisting with proposals, and providing a little pushback when it’s needed to enable our teams’ success. Please review our website before applying for this job: www.highbandwidth.com
- Manage numerous client projects daily and ensure those projects, tasks, and change requests are being delivered to our clients on schedule. We do not miss deadlines!
- Delegate to a team of creative and technical people. It’s your job to make sure our team has the information needed to deliver quality work that makes our clients happy.
- Interface with clients via email, phone, Zoom, or in person.
- Support our account management team on estimates, proposals, and SOWs.
- Utilize software tools efficiently to manage our business, including QuickBooks (Estimates, Invoicing, and Accounting), Monday.com (Project Management), QuickBooks Time (Timesheets), Google Docs (Document Management), Google Drive (File Management), DocuSign (Contracts), Slack (Team Communications), and Google Calendar (Scheduling).
- Assist our account director in managing digital marketing projects from start to finish. That includes simple to complex websites, social media campaigns, and other digital initiatives and assets.
- Manage production in other media, including print, video, collateral, exhibit design, and other assets.
- Allocate the right resources for each project or task and monitor profitability through job costing.
- Create timelines for projects, review timesheets, manage budgets, track expenses and interface with our accounting team to ensure projects are billed on time.
- Organize detailed account documentation for every project on our Monday.com boards. This includes notes from meetings, requirements, reference material, action items, and client input.
- Apply or assign quality control on projects during all phases.
- Most importantly, have fun doing your job!
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing both digital and traditional design or advertising projects
- Deep knowledge of delivery processes, project planning, and task organization
- Ability to manage stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Skilled leader, manager and delegator
- Experience with project management software tools or the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Great verbal and writing skills with the ability to edit content
- Salary range; $65,000 to $75,000 based on experience level
- Competitive PTO, sick days, and personal days
- Employee quarterly bonus plan based on company performance
- Paid Holidays
- Subsidy offered for comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan through our PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
- Professional skill development via access to LinkedIn Learning
Connect With Us!
We are always looking to grow and expand our team. Send us your resume, portfolio, and a little information about you, and we will keep it in our file for contract work and full-time positions in the future. Below are the type of resources we are looking for.
- Art Directors
- Graphic Designers
- Word Press Developers
- Social Media Managers